For Individuals, Families, Couples, Parents and Children
We are here to help you when:
- You need someone to really listen to you
- Life feels overwhelming and you wonder how to cope
- You are dealing with pain from the past
- You feel too distant from your partner
- You see your child struggling to find friends or fend off bullies
- Your teen is facing peer pressure or seems lost
At Mount Vernon Family Therapy, you can find the help and resources you need:
You can work individually with one of our skilled counselors. All of us are skilled in finding the right mix of ideas and approaches for the issues you are facing. Find out more about Individual Therapy.
When children need help we work collaboratively with you as parents. Before any therapy with children, we first talk with you. Our approach is tailored to the child or teen’s developmental life stage. Find out more about Child and Adolescent Therapy.